How to play 90 ball bingo or bingo90
Everyone loves a classic and bingo90 is the original. This is tombola’s take on 90 ball bingo. Come join the fun with prizes for One Line, Two Lines, a Full House and a progressive Jackpot.
What is bingo90?
bingo90 is so called because the caller is pulling balls numbered 1 to 90. The numbers on your tickets range from 1 to 90 too. Our version of 90 ball bingo is fast and exciting, and simple to play too! This game is considered one of the most traditional and it’s a firm tombola favourite.
How to play bingo90?
Getting started with bingo90 is easy. Just follow these steps and you’ll be dabbing away really soon. Don’t forget if you get stuck, our lovely Chat Moderators are always on hand to guide you.
- Pick a club and room name, then you can buy a ticket for the next game from just 10p up to £2.
- 10p will get you one ticket, a £2 spend will get you two strips of tickets. The number of tickets you have does determine the size of the prize in bingo90.
- Tickets have 9 columns and 3 horizontal lines, with each line having 5 numbers and 4 empty spots - just like the original.
- Wait for the game to begin, you can join in the friendly chat in the Chat Room while you get ready for the game to start.
- While a game is in play, you can manually mark your tickets or select to auto-dab the numbers called.
- During the game, you’ll notice that your tickets move around. That’s because we put your best tickets at the top, look out for 3tg, 2tg (to go) on those tickets to show which is the closest to being completed.
- Win a prize by completing One Line, Two Lines or a Full House (Three Lines). The Jackpot is won if a player clears all their numbers in 40 calls or less.
- If more than one player wins the Jackpot, the prize is not split - each player receives the Jackpot amount.
How is tombola’s bingo game different?
Our bingo90 is special, you won’t find this version anywhere else. We’ve put in a lot of fun features, such as the option to personalise your dabber and chat colour.
To add some extra excitement to your game, all the clubs link together every half an hour to form one big prize pool – we call these Link games. (Link games are also played between 2 am and 9 am).
In a Link Game, every individual game in bingo90 joins together to play one huge game. We often run promotions as well, so don’t forget to check them out on the bingo promotions page.
How to play other popular games
Now that you’ve mastered it, you’ve got the basic principles of any bingo game. The caller will reveal a set of numbers and you mark them off your tickets. If you mark all your numbers before any other player, then you’re a winner!
Here at tombola, we have a wide range of unique and exciting options for players. We make all our own games in-house, so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why not play our other games?
bingo80 – this is shutter board bingo with a nostalgic feel. Did you ever play bingo at seaside arcade? Then you’ll provably recognise the retro stylings of our bingo80 shutterboards. Choose up to four boards at a time for your chance to win £500 prizes.
bingo75 lines – this is an absolute bingo classic; a 75 ball bingo game with 5 different Line prizes and Jackpots up to £1,000. Head over to our Swedish themed exclusive bingo75 lines game to discover a whole new world of fun.
bingo60 – we’re sure you’re going to love bingo60. Buying into this game once gives your five different tickets with five chances to win. Just clear one of the different colour tickets to win yourself incredible Jackpots of up to £20,000.
bingo50 – this is bubble popping fun. With two sweet Chat Rooms in the form of Apple or Strawberry, and that satisfying bubble popping feeling, you could be popping your way to a Jackpot of £1,000 if you clear your ticket in 19 calls or less.
What happens if a game disconnects?
If you become disconnected during a game, the game will be played for you by our bingo servers. If you are a winner, your account will automatically be credited.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services team through our bingo help page.