The following section explains the rules that govern tombola promotions.
- “Free vibes” is an exclusive promotional game which will run every day from 00:00:00 UK time on Monday 3rd January 2022
- Free vibes is not a version of any existing pay to play game available on www.tombola.co.uk/and www.tombolaarcade.co.uk.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to “Free vibes” but you must adhere to our General Terms & Conditions.
- Free vibes is available to depositing and non-depositing customers aged 18+ registered on www.tombola.co.uk and www.tombolaarcade.co.uk who reside within the UK. Any new players will be subject to age and identity checks before they will be able to play Free vibes.
- In order to play Free vibes, players must register their mobile number and be opted in to receive SMS communications. This can be done in ‘my account’ > ‘contact details. Players can opt out of receiving SMS communications anytime, either in ‘my account’ or by texting END to 60030.
- After opting into SMS, players will receive a unique 4-digit code via SMS every Monday at the time they choose when registering; the code will be valid for seven days, until 23:59:59 on Sunday. Players must enter the 4-digit code each time they want to play Free vibes, in the main game lobby.
- Every day while Free vibes is running, each player will be able to claim one Free vibes ticket on www.tombola.co.uk and one Free vibes ticket on www.tombolaarcade.co.uk.
- Each player can claim a maximum of two Free vibes tickets every day.
- A total of £40,000 will be won in real money prizes every week (from 00:00:00 on Monday until 23:59:59 on Sunday).
- Prize points are:1 x £5000, 4 x £500, 20 x £50, 100 x £20, 1,000 x £10, 10,000 x £2.
- The weekly £40,000 real money prize pot is shared across www.tombola.co.uk and www.tombolaarcade.co.uk.
- To play Free vibes the player must hit the “Play” button upon which they are allocated their game ticket. The game reveals 16 symbols. Players must collect enough symbols of one type to fill a collector in order to win.
- Free vibes has a replay function. Should the player exit Free vibes, before playing and finishing the game, they can replay the game through the replay function in the lobby. This is a replay of the original game & original game number will be shown.
- Winnings made in Free vibes are not eligible for real money playmate rewards.
- Your Free vibes ticket is allocated as soon as you hit the “Play” button. If the game is interrupted for any reason (whether you exit the game, or you experience a drop in internet connectivity etc.) any time after you hit the “Play” button, the game will be considered to have played out. Winnings will appear in ‘my account’ > ‘transaction history’ under the ‘Free vibes’ filter.
- All prizes are real money and have no wagering requirements.
- It is possible to win multiple prizes in Free vibes. If this happens, you will see the total win amount at the end of the game.
- Any prize won will be credited to the player’s withdrawable funds balance straight away after playing the game.
- In the unlikely event that Free vibes should malfunction or not run as intended, due to technical issues on tombola's part, every endeavour will be made to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any technical difficulties that the player may have which inhibits them from participating.
- Players participating in Free vibes will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when participating in Free vibes.
- If we discover that any player has breached these Terms and Conditions to create more than one account, in order to participate in Free vibes multiple times, we will close any such accounts and void any winnings associated to games played in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Free vibes and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with Free vibes.
Free Fiver 2021 Giveaway
Free Fiver 2021 – Terms & Conditions
Significant Terms: The Free Fiver campaign is running after 10am on Thursday 2nd September to 00:00 Tuesday 2nd November. Players can claim until 23:59 on Monday 1st November. Free Fiver is available via desktop, mobile or app on tombola bingo & arcade. For eligibility conditions* refer to full terms.
- This promotion is only available as follows:
- Depositing players who have staked £20 or more real money or claimed a maximum of one free £5 bonus code in the past.
- Depositing players who have staked less than £20 real money provided they have not previously claimed or have only claimed on free £5* in the past
- Non - depositing players who have not previously claimed or have only claimed one free £5* code in the past
- A previous free £5 bonus code could have been gained via a magazine insert (new players), Facebook (new players), a previous free £5 promotion, Everyone's a Winner promotion or playmates introduction.
- These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to the Free Fiver Giveaway, but you must adhere to our General Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only available to customers aged 18+ who reside within the UK, any new players will be subject to age and identity checks before they will be able to qualify for the promotion.
- Free £5 bonus achieved in any of our free to play games such as Advent Calendar, are excluded from this
- The FREE £5 bonus will be available to redeem via desktop, mobile or app after 10.00am on Tuesday 2nd September until 23:59 on Monday 1st November
- Distribution of the FREE £5 bonus will be staggered between Thursday 2nd September and Saturday 9th October and is based upon the first letter of your surname.
- Free Fiver will be distributed from A – Z & distributed on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays from Tuesday 2nd September to Saturday 9th October
- Surnames are distributed as follows:
Thursday 2nd September
Thursday 23rd September
Saturday 4th September
Saturday 25th September
Tuesday 7th September
Tuesday 28th September
N & O
Thursday 9th September
D & E
Thursday 30th September
Saturday 11th September
Saturday 2nd October
Q & R
Tuesday 14th September
Tuesday 5th October
Thursday 16th September
Thursday 7th October
T, U & V
Saturday 18th September
I & J
Saturday 9th October
W, X, Y & Z
Tuesday 21st September
- New players registered between 10:01 Thursday 2nd September and 09:59 Monday 18th October are eligible for the FREE £5 bonus promotion on Monday 18th October, provided they staked £20 or more real money, or have claimed no more than one FREE £5 bonus code in the past.
- Players who register 10:00 Monday 18th October onwards will be ineligible for this campaign
- Players who meet the eligibility criteria detailed in point 1 will be able to claim their FREE £5 bonus as soon as their surname letter is valid. Players will be able to claim their FREE £5 bonus by completing the following steps:
- Login to your account
- Click on the ‘claim your FREE £5’ bonus button on the home page or within the FREE £5 bonus web page
- The FREE £5 bonus will be instantly credited to your tombola account.
N.B. you may need to refresh the page to see your new account balance.
- The FREE £5 is bonus money and cannot be withdrawn or used to play Hamster Race or tombola Roulette. Standard bonus money terms and conditions apply. If you withdraw all your funds, the you will lose your bonus money. Winnings can be withdrawn immediately.
- This promotion is restricted to one per tombola account. If we discover that any player has breached these promotional rules to create more than one account in order to participate in the offer multiple times, we will close any such accounts, remove the free £5 and void any winnings associated to the free £5.
- Bonus funds can never be withdrawn. Any unused bonus will be forfeit on closure of an account.
- tombola reserves the right to refuse any offer to any player for any reason or choose to cease or change this promotion at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
New player first deposit sign up bonus offer
1.1 tombola Bonus
- Players are offered a 200% bonus on top of their first deposit up to a maximum of £25. The minimum first deposit is £10. For example, a player depositing £10 will receive £20 bonus money from tombola. A player depositing the maximum amount of £25 will receive £50 bonus money from tombola.
- Players can deposit more than £25 but bonus money will only be applied to the first £25.
- Real money will be staked first until it is all used, then bonus money will be staked.
- This offer is only available to new players who make a deposit.
- This offer is awarded on a player's first deposit only.
- The players MUST accept the bonus while making first deposit.
- Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
- Any unused bonus will be forfeit on closure of an account.
- This promotion is restricted to one per tombola account.
- You cannot use Bonus Money to play Hamster Race or tombola Roulette.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any offer to any player for any reason, or to withdraw an offer at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Standard bonus money terms and conditions apply.
playmates Terms and Conditions
Friends can be invited to join tombola with the incentive of a FREE £5 bonus. The referrer will receive £20 bonus money and on going real money rewards once the referee deposits and spends £20 real money.
If the referee that was invited by email, clicks the link and registers with tombola, then the referrers details will automatically be registered as their playmate. If they do not use the email link, using any other method of registration will require them to correctly enter a free £5 code or referrer’s user name in order for the referrer to qualify for any playmates rewards. This must be done within 7 days of activating the account; after this time a playmate cannot be added.
The term playmate refers to the person who invited the referee to tombola. The referrer receives the initial £20 bonus money reward and ongoing real money rewards as a thank you for referring people to the site
- Only one playmate can be named as this is the person that referred the referee to tombola and if the referee wins, the referrer will win a playmates reward. A person you have already referred to tombola cannot be named as your referrer.
- The referee must deposit £20 and spend £20 real money before ANY Playmates rewards are paid out to the referrer (initial £20 or on-going playmates rewards).
- If a player names a playmate using the referrer’s username rather than the free £5 code, the referrer will receive the £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards once the referee deposits and spends £20 but the new player will NOT receive the free £5 bonus.
- New players can name a playmate within 7 days of registering their account, after this time players are not able to add a playmate.
- Referrers will only be awarded the £20 playmates bonus money referral reward and on going rewards if the person who made the referrer their playmate was a new player, deposited and spent £20 real money and the referrer was named as their playmate within 7 days of registering.
- Playmates can not be changed, even if they have stopped playing on tombola. If a player has registered within 7 days and noticed that their playmate is incorrect; if this is an obvious typing error e.g. spelling error, extra digit added, players can amend their playmate by contacting the Customer Services team.
- Players who abuse the use of chat as a way of encouraging or harassing other players to add them as a playmate can have their chat facility removed.
- Rewards are only triggered for players who have placed a stake on a tombola game within 6 months prior to the trigger. Players who have not placed a stake within this period forfeit any playmates rewards.
- We reserve the right to disable a players account at any time, if this does occur playmates rewards will be suspended until the account is made active again.
When a referee wins a prize equal to or greater than £20 on bingo or equal to or greater than £100 on arcade, they will also win an additional playmate real money prize that automatically transfers to the referrer’s account as a reward for introducing them to tombola. Ongoing rewards are earned from each eligible player that named the player as a playmate. Prizes won in 4FREE, Tombola Roulette and Hamster Race are not eligible for playmates ongoing rewards.
- Every time the referee wins £20 or more on any prize, the referrer wins a £2 playmates real money reward
- If the referee wins a £50+ jackpot the referrer wins a £10 playmates real money reward
- If the referee wins a £100+ jackpot the referrer wins a £20 playmates real money reward
- If the referee wins a £500+ jackpot the referrer wins a £50 playmates real money reward
Every time the referee wins £100 or more, the referrer wins a £2 playmates real money reward
The £20 bonus money reward and ongoing rewards are only awarded if the £5 code or referrer’s username is entered within 7 days of the new player registering an account.
- When logged in, the playmates page shows who invited the player to the site if applicable, the usernames of those that redeemed their free £5s and those who have gone on to deposit and spend £20 real money to earn the player rewards.
- An email alert is sent when a playmates reward is awarded showing who earned the reward and the amount. Players can choose to receive these as a weekly summary or whenever a prize is won. To opt out of receiving playmates alerts, players can go to My Account – Contact Preferences and change their email preferences to ‘none’.
- If a player has been awarded a playmates reward when a player is in a game the player will see the letters P and M flash next to their balance. Clicking on this will allow the player to see who won to give you them a playmates reward.
- A player can be named the playmate for an unlimited number of people and if any of them win, they will win a playmates reward.
- No rewards will be awarded as a result of prizes won on any free game.
- No rewards will be awarded as a result of prizes won on the casino games Tombola Roulette or Hamster Race.
Playmates free £5 gift card:
- Five free £5 codes are accessible once a tombola player has deposited £20 and spent £20 real money
- Non-depositing players will not receive the codes but can refer people using their username to receive the £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards. Referees WILL NOT receive a free £5 in this case
- Players must use their £5 free code within 7 days of registering an account; a playmate cannot be named after 7 days.
- Only five free £5 cards are available to share at one time. If a code is used then the card will not be available to share as that code has been redeemed. Once the redeemer deposits £20 and spends £20 real money, the referrer will receive a new code to send to others as an incentive.
- If all free £5 codes are redeemed, players can invite more people asking them to put their username in the box instead of the code. The player will still receive the £20 bonus money reward and on going rewards if the referee deposits £20 and spends £20 real money but they will NOT receive the free £5.
- Codes can only be used once.
- New players do not have to enter debit/credit card details or make a deposit to claim a £5 FREE, simply enter a relevant code when asked
- Any player attempting to enter a code incorrectly more than three times in one day will be blocked from re-attempting until the next day.
- If a player registered using a promotional free £5 leaflet, they will not be eligible to redeem the £5 playmates bonus
How do new players claim a free £5?
- Register at tombola.co.uk/freefiver (no deposit required).
- Enter the unique code when asked
- £5 FREE bonus will be credited to the players tombola account
- tombola can choose to cease or change or withdraw this offer at any time.
Social media competitions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to competitions hosted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter where entrants must comment on a post to participate. By entering into a social media competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary to enter a social media competition.
- Social media competitions are open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) and over. However, the competition is specifically closed to employees of tombola.
- Social media competitions are open to entrants who comment on the post on the relevant social media tombola page (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) on the relevant day and confirm their tombola username in the comment. The winner(s) will be chosen at random, unless otherwise stated, from the comments on the date specified in the post. The winner(s) will win the Prize mentioned in the post on the relevant day.
- Entries can only be made via the tombola Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page where the social media competition is hosted. Entrants must comment on the social media competition post in order to enter the social media competition.
- Only one entry is allowed per person in any one social media competition, unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries, entries after the closing date, incomplete, offensive and obscene entries will not be accepted and may be deleted.
- Only one prize may be awarded per household, per social media competition.
- Winners will be drawn the day after each social media competition has been posted online, unless otherwise stated.
- Winners’ names will be made available on the relevant social media channel the day after the social media competition has ended.
- Winners must claim their Prize within 30 days of being announced as the winner.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to check whether they are a winner of a social media competition.
- By entering a social media competition, you permit tombola to contact you on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or via the email address you have registered in your tombola account.
- The Prize may be altered or varied at tombola’s sole discretion and substituted with a replacement of equal cash value which, in tombola’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative.
- There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
- Winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, tombola and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
- Entrants can only participate in social media competitions on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using a tombola account in their name. Prizes will not be awarded where the entrant’s name on the social media channel and the name on the tombola account do not match.
- Accounts which are disabled, cooling off or self-excluded are not eligible to enter into social media competitions. Accounts whose status has changed to disabled, cooling off or self-excluded after the competition has ended but before the prize has been sent out are not eligible to receive a prize.
- tombola and you acknowledge that social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the social media competition in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Night in with tombola
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Facebook and Instagram “Night in with tombola” competitions. By entering into the competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) and over
- The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of tombola Limited or any of the operating companies
- This prize draw refers to the “Night in with tombola” competition posted on the tombola Facebook and Instagram pages on 17/01/2022 daily until 21/01/2022.
- Winners must have an active tombola account to be eligible to win a prize
- The winners will be chosen at random from the coments. The winners will win a £20 digital Uber Eats voucher code
- There are 75 prizes per day to be won on Facebook in this competition, and a further 25 prizes to be won on Instagram per day. This is 500 prizes in total across the week.
- Entries can only be made via the tombola Facebook and Instagram pages by commenting on on the competition creative
- Only one entry per person, per channel unless otherwise stated. Multiple entries, entries after the closing date, incomplete, offensive and obscene entries will not be accepted and may be deleted
- Winner/s will be drawn on week commencing 24th January 2022. Winners will only be drawn from people who have submitted the correct answer on our status
- The Winner’s name/s will be made available within 7 days of the competition end date
- Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of being announced as the winner
- tombola will respond to individual comments to notify players that they have won the competition. It is the winners’ responsibility to then direct message us via Facebook Messenger or Instagram Direct Messages to confirm their details
- By entering the promotion, you permit tombola to notify you on Facebook, Instagram or via the email address you have registered in your tombola account
- The Prize may be altered or varied at tombola’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in tombola’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative
- There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable
- The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site)
- Winners may be contacted to take part in post-prize draw publicity with the player’s consent.With consent, entrants agree to tombola’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for tombola’s own purposes in all activities, including without limitation marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on tombola’s websites and social networking platforms
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, tombola and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize
- Entrants must only enter Social Media competitions using a tombola account in their name
- Accounts which are disabled or self-excluded are not eligible to enter into these giveaways. Accounts which also become disabled or self excluded before the prize has been sent out are not eligible to receive a prize
- There will be only one prize awarded per active account, per competition
- tombola and you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the competitions in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control
- Your statutory rights are not affected
- All Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
£20 Uber Eats Voucher Terms and Conditions
- This offer entitles a qualifying customer to claim a £20 Uber Eats voucher from the reward site tombolatakeaway.co.uk using the unique claim code sent to them.
- The £20 Uber Eats voucher can be added as a credit in your Uber Eats account (new customers are required to register) and then redeemed for orders placed via the Uber Eats app or online, for part or full payment of goods.
- Unique claim codes and the subsequent Uber Eats voucher is valid for UK households only.
- The promoter accepts no liability for a lost or stolen unique claim code or the £20 Uber Eats voucher.
- The promoter and issuer reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the voucher at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The Uber Eats voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The unique claim code and subsequent £20 Uber Eats voucher hold no cash value and is not for sale or re-sale. Cash value 0.001p.
- The unique claim code is valid for use until 01.03.22 to obtain your £20 Uber Eats voucher. You have until 31.03.22 to add the credit into your Uber Eats account and to use this credit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to: Delay, postpone, cancel or terminate early the Promotion; Replace the Promotion with a similar or lesser offer (as determined by the Promoter), in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so. If the Promotor exercises these rights it will make available another offer on similar terms to the Promotion.
- The promoter and its agents cannot be held responsible for the quality of products, service or featured dishes availability on Uber Eats. Check the Uber Eats app for availability of deliveries and restaurants.
- Any persons taking advantage of this offer does so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Uber Technologies Inc. and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives and employees (“Uber”) will have no liability or responsibility of any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. By entering this promotion, you acknowledge and accept that the Promoter is the sole promoter in relation to the promotion and that Uber have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
- Promoter: Tombola (International) plc, International House, 5th Floor, Bell Lane, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes.
£5 FREE welcome bonus
£5 FREE terms and conditions
This sign up offer is available to new players. One £5 FREE per person
New players do not have to enter debit/credit card details or make a deposit to claim a £5 FREE
All codes are unique and any player entering a code incorrectly more than three times in a day will be blocked from re-attempting for a further 24 hours
The £5 FREE is bonus money and cannot be withdrawn or used to play Hamster Race or tombola Roulette. Standard bonus money terms and conditions apply (note, if you withdraw all your funds, then you'll lose your bonus money). Winnings can be withdrawn immediately.
£5 FREE vouchers can be found in a number of weekly / monthly magazines and via adverts on our social channels. tombola cannot be held responsible for magazines purchased that do not contain a voucher.
How to claim:
Register at tombola www.tombola.co.uk/freefiver/
Enter your unique code when asked
A £5 FREE will be credited to your tombola account
Play tombola games for free
Existing registered or depositing players can redeem this offer as long as they have not previously claimed a code from a £5 Free or Everyone's a Winner promotion.
If you have an account with tombola, log in
Enter your unique code in the 'my account' section
A £5 FREE will be credited to your tombola account
Play tombola games for free
If you cannot see the section to enter your £5 FREE code then you have previously claimed a code and therefore cannot redeem this time.
tombola can choose to cease or change or withdraw this offer at anytime..
Promotional Prizes and Games
Promotional games are open to all registered tombola players and are subject to the general terms and conditions which govern tombola.co.uk and tombolaarcade.co.uk. tombola reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel a promotion at any time due to a third party’s illegal activity, technical difficulties and/or any other reasons beyond our control.
In the event that, as part of a promotional campaign or competition, we credit an amount to an account registered in your name, we reserve the right to reclaim any such unused amounts in the event that you fail to access or use that account during any period of six months. Irrespective of where players live in the world, tombola endeavours to deliver all promotional prizes and prizes that have been won to the prize winner's registered address destination or requested address. tombola reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value (including a financial consideration) if it is either impractical or illegal to deliver the relevant prize to the player's relevant country.
Promotional Games and Guaranteed Prizes
In the event that a guaranteed promotional prize is shared each player will win a proportionate share of the guaranteed prize relating to their stake. Any player that completes their game in the required number of calls will receive the full jackpot amount. Jackpots are never shared.
In the unlikely event that a promotional game should malfunction or not run as intended, due to issues on tombola’s part, every endeavour will be made to rectify the situation.
No responsibility will be accepted for any technical difficulties that the player may have which inhibits them from participating.
In order for a player to win on a promotional game, a player must have bought into the game.
Location Specific Promotional Prizes
tombola will specify if 'travel costs' are included in a location-specific promotional prize. If not specified as included, a winner must pay his or her own costs to the destination. tombola reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value (including a financial consideration) if it is impractical for the player to travel to a location-based prize. In such cases, tombola will attempt to offer a similar type of prize at a location nearer to the player but tombola reserves the right alternatively to offer a financial consideration prize. In the event that a guaranteed promotional prize is shared each player will win a proportionate share of the guaranteed prize relating to their stake. Any player that completes their game in the required number of calls will receive the full jackpot amount. Jackpots are never shared
All promotional prizes and prizes that are won via an in-chat competition will be sent to the prize winner's registered address. The prize may be altered or varied at tombola’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in tombola’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable. One entry per household per chat competition. No entrant may win more than one prize and only one prize will be awarded per household.
Intellectual Property Rights
tombola is the owner and the licensee of all intellectual property rights submitted via the “player panel”. All such rights are reserved.
You must not download, share or pass any information shared via the “player panel” community outside of the “player panel” community. This includes any text, illustrations, photographs, video or audio content.
By submitting your comments, photos, and videos, you agree that tombola is able to use these as tombola sees fit/deems suitable such as within the “player panel” newsletters and on the tombola site, though we will not disclose any of your personal contact details in doing so. In submitting any content, you waive your personal rights to any intellectual property in relation to it.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials shared via the “player panel” are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any member of the “player panel”, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update the “player panel” regularly, and we may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend the “player panel”, or close it indefinitely.
The Internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently you accept that the “player panel” is offered on an ‘as is basis’ and an ‘as available basis’. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the process and tools used are properly functioning at all times, we do not warrant that this “player panel” will be un-interrupted, timely or error free.
The material shared via the “player panel” is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any breach of the acceptable use policy by you
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the “player panel” or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the “player panel”, any website linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our sites
No-one aged under 18 or not resident in the UK or Isle of Man is permitted to join the “player panel”. If you are found to be under 18 years of, age or not resident in the UK or Isle of Man your membership will be terminated with immediate effect.
If members choose to interact using their real name or via other identifiable information they do so at their own risk. tombola does not take responsibility for anything that might happen as result of using personally identifiable information.
- Emails will be sent to the email address provided when registering as a member of the “player panel”.
- All entries become the property of tombola once submitted.
- tombola may use any of the ideas submitted to promote tombola, including, but not limited to, using the winning idea on social media sites, printed materials or on tombola website. By submitting your idea you consent to such use.
- The winning idea (s) will be the most unique and creative idea submitted in response to the brief before the closing date for submission.
- The Competition will be judged by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The value of the Prize will be set out in the email
- The Prize will be emailed or sent to the winner’s email address or home address (as provided on the panelists tombola account).
- tombola reserves the right to vary the amount of the Prize which can be won. No cash alternative will be offered for any Prize.
- Winners of the Competition may be invited to submit ideas for more than one brief but will only be able to win one Prize.
- Winners will be chosen within 14 days of the closing date for submission of ideas and will be contacted by email within 28 days of being selected as the winner of the Competition.
- Winner’s names will not be announced to the public.
- tombola reserves the right to award a Prize to someone else if a winner cannot be contacted within 56 days of the winner being chosen, or is subsequently found not to have been entitled to win the Prize.
- tombola accepts no liability or responsibility of any nature (to the extent permitted by law) in relation to the taking of any Prize or the availability of any Prize, or for Prizes lost, delayed or damaged.
- The Competition is not a game forming part tombola.
Links from our Sites
Where content contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those site or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Emails from our Sites
If you are accepted to the “player panel”, as a registered member of the “player panel” you agree to receive regular emails from the “player panel” ([email protected]). Emails received from the “player panel” are not in any way linked to emails sent from the tombola websites and are not subject to any ‘opt in’ procedures in respect of the tombola websites.
Jurisdiction and Applicable law
These terms and your use of this “player panel” shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of the UK and the Isle of Man.
If you have any questions about the content which appears on the “player panel”, please contact the Player Panel Manager at [email protected]. If your query is about tombola or any of its games or services please contact us via customer service.
Bonus money will be credited to your tombola account and cannot be withdrawn. For any bet placed, funds are deducted from the player’s Cash Balance. If no cash is available, then the wager is deducted from their Bonus Balance. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no Cash Balance. You can use bonus money to play our games except Hamster Race or tombola Roulette. If you have not deposited funds into your tombola account you will be unable to play our free game with bonus money. If your account is suspended you will not receive bonus funds. Bonus money can be won from the following:
Chat game prizes
Chat Moderators (CMs) will run quizzes throughout the day. If you are the selected winner the CM will reward you with £1.00. On occasional promotions there may also be a £2.00 or £5.00 bonus prize available. The decision of the CM is final. You can only win a chat game prize twice per day and when you reach this level an asterisk (*) will appear by your username in the chat window. Each 24-hour period will begin at 4 am and the asterisk will then disappear.
In order to qualify for the £20 playmates referral bonus, the person you have referred must spend £20 (not bonus money) on tombola before the £20 bonus is awarded. When a player who you refer registers and deposits on the site and you are named as their playmate, you will automatically qualify for a playmate bonus.
See here for further playmate terms and conditions.