Ever fancied being part of the audience at a live Loose Women show? Well, it might not be as far-fetched as you think, because applying for tickets is both easy and free! If you fancy spending a lunch time with the Loose Ladies, follow the steps below.
1) First, simply visit the SRO Audience’s Loose Woman section of the site to take a look at the upcoming shows, and see if there are any you’re particularly keen to see.
2) Ensure that everyone in your party is over 16 and check their availability on the dates you’re interested in.
3) Fill out the on-page form, detailing your name, title, the number of tickets you need and the preferred dates you’d like to come and watch the show.
4) Enter any other information in the required fields and submit your request.
5) Successful applicants will then receive their tickets in the post. If you do not receive a ticket, don’t be deterred – you’ll be added to the waiting list for returns so you might still manage to get a ticket.
A few helpful facts:
- Loose Women shows are on Monday to Friday, at 12.30pm.
- Tickets are not transferable and you may be asked to show ID.
- Tickets may be free but tickets are limited and the studio space can fill quickly, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Group bookings are available. Call 020 8684 3333.
Best of luck!
If you don’t manage to bag yourself tickets for the Loose Women live show however, don’t despair – there may be the chance for our tombola players to get their hands on some in the near future, so stay tuned.
Image credit: damo1977 / Flickr.com