The following Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Christmas Buying guide tablet prize draw’. By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
1. In order to enter the Prize Draw entrants must visit the www.tombola.co.uk and answer the question on the Christmas Buying Guide page.
2. Entries can be submitted from Friday 12th December the “Opening Date”) and the closing date for Entries is Midnight Thursday 18th December (the “Closing Date”). Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person. No Entries will be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Third party or bulk Entries will not be accepted and those not in accordance with the Entry instructions are invalid.
3. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) and over. However, the Prize Draw is specifically closed to (i) employees of tombola Limited.
4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
5. tombola shall choose (1) winner of the best buy tablet. The winner will be chosen at random from those who have correctly completed the Entry procedure. tombola will choose one person at random to win the best buy tablet. tombola’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize is; one (1) sim free iPad Air 2. The Winner will be provided with further details on how to claim their Prize after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw.
7. The Winner will be notified by email on Monday 22nd 2014 and details will be provided of how to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond by Monday 22nd December 2014, tombola reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly selected eligible entrant until a Winner has been successfully contacted.
8. tombola shall at all times be free to substitute the Prize in accordance with paragraph 9 below.
9. The Prize may be altered or varied at tombola’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in tombola’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. tombola shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect to the Prize, to the fullest extent that this is permissible by law. There is no cash alternative and the Prize is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
10. The Winner’s name will be made available on Monday 22nd December 2014 on the Official tombola Website at www.tombola.co.uk.
11. The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
12. The Winner agrees to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of tombola. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants agree to tombola’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for tombola’s own purposes in all activities, including without limitation marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on tombola’s websites and social networking platforms.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, tombola and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
14. By entering this Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© tombola Ltd. 2005 - 2016, operated by tombola (International) Plc, company no. 105556 at operating address 7/9 Cornwall's Lane, Gibraltar. Licensed by the Government of Gibraltar (RGL No. 052) and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.